Greetings Balance Family,
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and Government restrictions, our brick and mortar studio is open with limited capacity for classes, privates, & massages.
You can also join us outdoors for Yoga at the Cove Beach daily 8-9 am starting Memorial Day weekend & then throughout the summer (mid June to Labor Day).
Our transition into this “new normal” has been a work in progress, though our priorities have remained the same; Balancing your safety while continuing to nurture you in mind, body and spirit!
We’ve laid the groundwork for a responsible reopening guided by CDC & EPA protocol to ensure the health and safety of our community.
- Please arrive with a mask on, use the hand sanitizer on the counter by the front door as you enter & leave.
- Bring your own mat and equipment (such as blocks, blankets or straps).
- Leave all unnecessary personal items in your car (including cel phones and purses).
Many of the in-studio classes will also be live-streamed via ZOOM.
We have expanded our online offerings for those who wish to practice at home to include the following;
- Live virtual classes (click here to see the current schedule)
- Balance Anytime Anywhere – over 50 pre-recorded, on-demand classes.
Thanks to our incredible Balance Pilates & Yoga Studio family, we will continue to be a source of health and connection. For this we are truly grateful!
We welcome you back to the studio now that it is safe to do so.
We’re all in this together for as long as it takes!
Judy & the Staff @ Balance