Dear Balance Family,
We are grateful to celebrate our 16th season in Cape May!
We are fully open for classes, one-on-one and group privates, & massages.
We are super pumped to meet you daily for Yoga at the Cove Beach again at 8 am too!
On 5/28/21, we began new protocols as suggested by the CDC. We are committed to keeping you as safe as possible while nurturing your mind, body and spirit.
- We continue to have smaller classes with 6 feet of space between students.
- Masks are not required for FULLY VACCINATED students.
- We honor all choices made individually and encourage those not vaccinating to wear a mask while inside the studio to protect themselves.
- We continue to offer hand sanitizer upon entry and in the restrooms.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats and other equipment such as blocks, blankets & straps, but the studio equipment may be used as needed.
- Studio equipment is cleaned & sanitized frequently.
- We leave unnecessary personal items in your cars, such as phones and purses.
For those who prefer to stay at home, join us on ZOOM for our livestream classes. Click here for schedule
Plus, Balance Anytime Anywhere contains 50 on-demand, pre-recorded classes.
So, thanks to our incredible Balance Cape May family, we will continue to be a source of health and community connection for years to come.
We’re all in this together!
Judy & the Balance Staff