Dear Balance Community,
We are grateful to celebrate our 17th season in Cape May! We are fully open for classes, one-on-one and group privates, & massages.
We are super pumped to meet you for Yoga at the Cove Beach again at 8 am too!
As a thank you for the many years of community support, we are offering pay-what-you-can for Yoga at the Cove Beach with 10% of drop-in revenue donated to local charities.
We are committed to keeping you as safe as possible while nurturing your mind, body and spirit.
- We continue to have smaller classes with 6 feet of space between students.
- Masks are not required but are available at the front desk.
- We honor all choices made individually and encourage those not vaccinated to wear a mask while inside the studio to protect themselves.
- We continue to offer hand sanitizer upon entry and in the restrooms.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats and other equipment such as blocks, blankets & straps, but the studio equipment may be used as needed.
- Studio equipment is cleaned & sanitized frequently.
- We leave unnecessary personal items in your cars, such as phones and purses.
For those who prefer to stay at home, join us on ZOOM for our livestream classes. Click here for schedule
Plus, Balance Anytime Anywhere contains 50 on-demand, pre-recorded classes.
Many thanks to our incredible Balance Cape May family, with your support we continue to be a source of health and community connection for years to come.
Judy & the Balance Staff